NiCHe Case Study – Lost Source Antibiotic Project
- 3rd July 2015
- Posted by: admin
- Category: CaSe Studies
A US based Diagnostic Supply Company contacted NiCHe Materials Ltd as part of a lost source project. Since the start of the project, NiCHe has sourced and supplied 30+ Antibiotics for R&D (non- human use).
- Customer first contacted NiCHe Materials Ltd during May 2012 for various Antibiotics.
- NiCHe found suitable sources and supplied various samples for testing and approval.
- Materials requested include 1st, 2nd and 3rd Generation Cephalosporin and various Pennicilins to various specifications including EP/USP.
- Bulk and semi-bulk orders have been raised on NiCHe in quantities ranging from 30g to 80kg.
- Bulk re-pack has been requested for various items in the range and single batch re-packs have been offered to various facilities globally.
NiCHe Materials Ltd continues to supply many of these products in bulk and also as custom re-packs.
Download as PDF